THIRTY

Monday, December 7

i turned 30. it was a wonderful day full of my favorite food and favorite people. i feel like 30 should inspire some kind of sophisticated, awe-inspiring, life-changing revelation of style and success, but so far it has been rather ordinary. and i mean that in the best possible way. i hold my babies, i make lunch, i vacuum. and i'm acutely aware of how very good i have it, how blessed i am to have lived 30 happy years, two beautiful babies to snuggle, and one hot hubby to kiss. instead of a magical overnight evolution, i'm ever so gradually becoming the woman i want to be, and i love it. forward progress feels good, even when it's little by little. and i'm happy. i'm really truly happy. 

birthday jamba juice, breakfast at kneaders, shopping at anthro- like i said, it was a wonderful day!

1 comments:

  1. How did I miss this post?? Well Happy Birthday again and I'm glad you had such a good day. You do radiate that happiness you talk about and I'm so glad. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete