CHOCOLATE

Thursday, February 20
where do i start? chocolate has been my very favorite all my life. i prefer it over every other candy, treat, and dessert. chocolate is my one true food love.

this of course means that eating as much chocolate as i want AND feeling good/fitting into my jeans is a difficult balance. a few months before the holidays i was feeling really great and my chocolate consumption was at an all-time low. then my earliest pregnancy craving was ANYTHING sweet and i just had to have a toblerone. somehow one toblerone turned into 18 {lucky me, I got 18 toblerone bars for my birthday/christmas! and i ate them all} and now i can't stop! i don't even have any pregnancy cravings to blame it on anymore haha. 

really, the worst news of all is that now it's mini cadbury eggs season. cutting back on chocolate is never possible during mini cadbury egg season. 

so i'm thinking that if i eat nothing but celery for every meal, i can probably eat all the mini cadbury eggs i want. 

that's a good plan, right? ;)

**i dedicate this very random post to my dear friend and fellow chocoholic, stacy. xoxo. 

1 comments:

  1. Linds, I love this. 18 Toblerone! This is why we are friends, well, partly. I have missed Cadbury egg season for 3 years (nursing) and I'm afraid to go back because I may just turn into one. I LOVE them! Did I tell you that I went off chocolate last week and have been doing very well with it. Problem is...now I think there's nothing good to eat in my house. :)

    ReplyDelete