limbo

Saturday, April 21
i'm a terrible blogger when i'm keeping secrets. the only thing i can think of to blog about is the exact thing i can't blog about.

we're in a bit of a limbo these days, trying to make plans for a place to live this summer, along with internship plans and school plans and work plans and of course, baby plans, but not much of it is decided/finalized, so i've been sworn to secrecy.

sigh.

but! i can tell you that i'm excited! it's going to be the best summer of my life, however it all works out. i can't believe how much more in love i am with orlando and our little family, every day that passes i'm more head over heels and happier than the day before. if you had shown me a picture years ago of this life i'm living now, i wouldn't have believed you, it's that good. yet somehow it's all true and it's all mine. wow, i'm a lucky girl.

happy weekend all!

1 comments:

  1. I am THE WORST at keeping secrets so I know exactly how you feel. I hope everything will work out and I'm glad that you're so happy!

    ReplyDelete